Cleaning directions for Hamat showers, following installation
- Due to sediments resulting from salt in the water and soaps, it is necessary to clean the shower with a dry towel following every use of it. Due to humidity it is best to air the room in order to avoid dirt accumulation on the silicon covered areas.
- Do not use any instruments which may scratch the shower, only use a soft towel.
- Do not use acids, scale remover or other ammonia or sand based product as they harm the nickel and glass layers.
- In models which have strip patterns, do not spray the glass directly with glass cleaning products. First apply the product to a cloth and then use it to clean the glass.
- In order to remove limescale you may treat the part in 5% home vinegar for 20 minutes and wash with water- it is recommended to do so once every two weeks.
- When cleaning the glass door and hinge, make sure that the door is either 180 degrees in front of the hinge or 90 degrees in from the wall.
- If the door makes screeching sounds, you may oil the hinges using Vaseline, oil or baby oil. Applying the oil shall be done with the door open at a 90-degree angle.
We hope that you find this information useful, if you do have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us for information of assistance.